What causes painful and itchy bumps on face after using Olay total effects?
Use non-comedogenic products
Thank you for writing to us on HCM.
Use of cosmetics like Olay day and night cream can often to clogging of pores and thus lead to type of acne called acneiform eruptions.
Acneiform eruptions can be treated by applying topical medications like clindamycin, benzoyl peroxide or retinoids like adapalene/tretinoin.
As of now I would suggest you to avoid any further use of Olay products.
For regular use you can use dermatologically tested products like Cetaphil cleansing lotion and Restyane day and Night cream.
Let me know if you require any more assistance from my side.
Dr Hardik Pitroda
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes itchiness and bumps in the butt crack
- What causes bumps and rashes on face
- What causes itchy red bumps in the groin area
- What causes painful bumps under the tongue after a fever
- What causes itchy smallflattish bumps on the skin
- What causes painful bumps on the scalp
- What could cause itchy labia with bumps after having sex
- What causes itchy bumps behind the neck area
- What causes painful bumps on wrists
- What causes itchy scalp bumps