Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

I have a sore foot, what could be wrong and how can I get rid of it ?

Hi, here's a long story cut pretty short. I have a sore foot, it's sore when I touch it in some places along the top and it's a little swolen. When I lift my big toe it feels like there is an ellastic band stretching inside my foot and it really hurts, I cannot lift my toe very far. Do you know what could be wrong and do I need to visit my doctor? It started getting sore a week ago and has got worse.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Mar 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  956
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi Rona...,
welcome to HCM...,
Thanks for query...,
According to your history..It could be
1) first take hot moppings on swoolen part 3 times daily...,
2) Oral Antibiotics......Cap..Amoxycillin and Clavulonic acid 2 times daily..for 5 days...,
3) oral Analgesics.......Tab..Acyclofenac and paracetamol 2 times daily for 5 days...,
4) Lift the affected Limb while sleeping..., is not responding consult Doctor....and do accordingly..ok.
Answered: Mon, 12 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi, Im no doctor or have never had anything like that happen to me but it kinda seem like you may have pulled a muscle..........Maybe you should see a doctor just in case :)
Answered: Mon, 12 Jul 2010
  Anonymous's Response

yes see the doctor, till then put that part in hot water to reduce the pain.

Answered: Sun, 14 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor