Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

I have a problem of hair loss

i am 25 yrs old boy.i have a problem of hair loss. Everyday i loss my hair in such a big ratio. My scull getting uncover by front side and my hairs getting thin day by day. I am afraid of this and worry about my hair. I don t get bald soon. So, please tell me a proper solution for stop falling of hair and gain more hair.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  766
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello there,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. The problem you are facing has become more or less universal nowadays.The most common cause of hair loss in men is androgenetic alopecia, or “male pattern” or “common” baldness. It is caused by the effects of the male hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) on genetically susceptible scalp hair follicles.This type of hair loss is based on genes, age and hormones.Things which hardly one can control. Other factors which play a role are allergies, irritants, toxins, burns, injuries, infections, certain medications like anabolic steroids, chronic kidney failure, radiation, and chemotherapy can cause hair to fall out. Sometimes, hair loss may be due to a vitamin A overdose, iron deficiency anemia, a malfunctioning thyroid gland. So get the necessar tests done, and consult a dermatologist.
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor