Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

I have a knot on the right side of my head and my eyes are seeping a great deal and is hard to see

Hi..I slipped on a rock 9 hrs ago and hit my head on a rock when I fell. I have a knot on the right side of my head, I took advil emmediately afterwards for a small headache but I m not experiencing any headaches now. However, when I took a nap and woke up I had enormous pressure all thoughout the top of my head. There is also pressure and numbness on the right side of my head. My eyes are seeping a great deal and is hard to see, until I wipe the tears away. The knot I have mostly hurts when I touch it. I am a 50 yr old female and wonder if I might have any major concerns about this?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  217
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
ENT Specialist 's  Response

I would advice you to consult a general surgeon/a neurosurgeon immediately. Any bleeding inside the skull has to be ruled out.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor