I have Lumbar puncture with spinal leakage. Could it be an inflammation or a temporary nerve irritation or any idea ?

Hello! I have strong symptoms after a lumbar tab, the LP was in Feb.2009, besides strong headache over 7 days I get problems with my legs some days after. Untill now I have pain in my legs and I feel weakness in both legs, walking and to stand is difficult. I have less pain at night and pain changes, sometimes I have pain in one leg and sometimes in both and much pain in calf s and my buttock. I m helpless because the doctors have no idea what could be wrong. I feel very tired and lost weight and muscle mass since Feb. - MRI shows nothing. I was in perfect health before -Reason for the LP was suspicion of myelitis , but the LP was without any result -Neurological tests was also without any result Could it be an inflammation or a temporary nerve irritation or any idea ? Thank s a lot
Fri, 14 May 2010