Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

I had some pain in chest with precipitation. Tell me about the treatment

hi i am 35 year, recently i had some pain in chest with precipitation ,visited hospital where BP was very low ,was given sorbitrate and had some relief ,then dr immediately asked for angiografy in which he said RCA had blockage of 100% and LAD has stenosis of 70% ,had to under go angioplasty and same was carried immediately , was it right treatment line (i.e:they didnt gave me any first aid except sorbitrate ,is angioplasty can be done on 100% blockage
Asked On : Mon, 20 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  203
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
yes its true, u need angioplasty
Answered: Wed, 29 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
You're lucky to have reached the hospital in time and undergone quick angioplasty. Sorbitrate is right first aid, and since immediate angiography and stenting was doen, nothing else was needed.
Answered: Wed, 29 Dec 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor