Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

I had sharp centralized pain under a bruise on my shin. How should I treat it ?

After I ran I had sharp centralized pain under a bruise on my shin, I did not notice nor feel this bruise prior to my run, and now it hurts to walk, what is this ? How should I treat it ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  271
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
put a elastocrepe bandage around knee for support;give cold compression /icepack;take some pain killer .If problem persists consult a doctor;do not self medicate more than two days ;in between take rest also.
Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor