Suggest treatment for heel pain

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: Two weeks ago I was exercising with weights doing heel raises (weight on toes raise heel). After exercise my arches began to hurt. My left arch still hurts. I have done some RICE...but what else can I do?
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Apply volini gel.

Detailed Answer:
In addition to RICE and mild pain killers you can do a hot compress now and apply a local analgesic gel in the area. You can also use an elastic bandage or a support around the painful area for an extra support.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal