Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

I had miscarriage due to sore in the uterus. Is there any surgical treatment required to conceive ?

Hello doctor , I am 29 years old having no children and had an early miscarriage in January. Now I want to conceive. For routine chekup I went to the dr. in April and he found a small sore inside my uterus bt advised not to worry as it will disappear in no time. For a year,I had a problem of having light brown bleeding after 8-10th day after my period. But the doctor said it was natural. The bleeding was not from the sore. He prescribed me to apply placentrax gel 2times a day and told that we can plan for a baby. After a month, on the day I had intercourse(protected) I found the same coloured bleeding and went to the doc again and that time he worried a lot telling that the bleeding was not normal,it was from the sore as a result of jerk. He advised me to have a biopsy test,prescribed regestrone tablets and decided to remove the sore with rays. The bleeding has stopped on the next day and not appeard till now(I don t have intercourse). Is my problem a serious one? Can I conceive and give birth to naturally? Is any surgical treatment needed before conceiving?
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.It seems that you are having cervical erosion.Due to any friction or injury it can bleed.I will advise you to take second opinion in this case before going for any procedure.No surgery is required,all they may do is cauterization of the lesion.You can very well conceive,this will not affect your chances of getting pregnant.bye.
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor