Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

I got punched under my eye and there is a swelling

hi im 13 years old i got punched under my eye it swell and left a black mark under my EYE how can i remove it
Asked On : Sun, 8 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  739
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
After punch if there was no infection or any other problem of eye black mark will gradually disappear .
But you go for eye check up if not checked after injury as some time after long time some eye problem may arise.
Answered: Sun, 8 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u have post inflammatory pigmentation.
apply NILTAN cream over spot at night
apply good sunscreen lotion
avoid direct sun exposure
wear sun glass
drink plenty of water
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi!Prince Shahbaz,
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Usually under the eyes the skin is thin and thus a slight injury also leads to blood collection there.This is called black eyes.You can use thrombophob oint initially for a week and then switch over to sun screen (in day) and hydroquinone cream in night .Sunscreen is must in the morning.

Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor