Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

I got minor fissure, can you suggest me a proper diet which can help me ?

hi I am 26 years old and when I use the toilet blood drops came I consulted a doctor and it told me that i got minor fissure can u suggest me a proper dite which can help me getting rid of this problem. I am planning to use Daflon 500 tablets with the Nitroglycerin Oint , Nitrogesic (Nitroglycerin Ointment) is it fine with me and for how long should i use this medicane and what quantity. I am currently using hourse chestnuts should I stop it or continue it. tell me a easy way to increse fiber in my dite.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  294
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
The mordern ALLOPHATIC system is failure these days in case of Anal fissure and piles mass. either you do surgery the chance of reoccurence is maximum...
These days Ayurvedic treatment of anorectal disease is popular and most successive in both acute and chronic case with common drugs in low degree and minor low invasive surgery called"Kshara sutra " in case of higher degree.
U can contact me for further information
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor