Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I got eye infection, please suggest

my head was hit to a wall just behind the for head after some days i got my right eye red and pain in my right side of head also i went to a eye specialist he give me eye drops with dexamethasone and tobramicine active pharmaseutical ingredient but i was not recovered sir what you will suggest
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  427
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear what do you mean by the right eye became red , is s it just redness and pain or is it bleeding n blood red , if the situation simulates the lattter Condition then you need a spl consultation
Answered: Sat, 2 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor