Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I feel severe pain in my left testis, please help

I am dr. monowar , dentist from bangladesh.I am 26 years old and married 3.5 years ago. I feel severe pain in my left testis about 4 years ago.An urologist said that it is testicular torsion and he gave me some medicine.after 1 month it become smaller and smaller.But now(4 years later) i can not feel my left testis.And also feel little pain in my scrotum always and right testis become smaller for 2 wife get pregnant about 3 times but we abortion it.ultrasound is done of my testis Is any way to keep my right testis normal size and well functioned and not become further smaller . please give me the solution. now what i am do?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Oct 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  258
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query.
It seems that you might have atrophy of left testes.
It is possible that due to this testes your right testes may affect.
So I think get it removed so your rt testes is saved.
Consult urologist and discuss about this.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor