Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

I ejaculate prematurely. Suggest me a remedy

i am 29 years old male and one year back i had undergone for cirumcision. Since then i ejaculate prematurely i dont know the reason which is this happened to me. I am yet to marriage at the end of this year, I am really worried about it... kindly help me out from this critical situation..
Asked On : Wed, 10 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  288
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi. Welcome to Men's health community forum.. If you think that you are alone facing this problem then stop worrying, because you are not alone. There are more than 100 young adults who are facing similar problems. Premature ejaculation are more due to stress, anxiety and psychological factors than organic problems. Its possible that stress and fear that is responsible for your symptoms. You can follow Master's and Kegel's exercise, local anaesthetic creams during sexual intercourse which are very effective in treating premature ejaculation. Consider consulting a doctor for physical examination, if you do not find good help with these measures. Wish you the good future.
Answered: Thu, 11 Nov 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor