Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

I bruised my shin now i have a lump over there

I bruised my shin bout a month ago and now there is a quarter sized lump under skin that I can slide around. Movea back and forth. Is this anything to have checked?
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1441
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
The thing you feel may be enlarge lymph node,affected due to mild infection while you got bruise.
Now if you do not have any complain like pain,swelling in affected site,you forget.
Lymph node you feel will gradually alright.
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor