Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

I am trying for a baby but failed, please help

hello doctor,i am 28 yrs old ,f, married for 5 years .My husband (28yrs old) and i trying for a baby but failed.I had my transvaginal ultrasound test which was normal and after this i had my HSG test recently which shows that my uterus is fine ,right tube is fine but my left tube is filled but not spilled.What does this mean???will i ever be pregnant and what will be the next procedure.please help.

Asked On : Tue, 27 Apr 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  273
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response

 As your uterus and one tube is fine , you can be pregnant.

You have to get a  test to check if your ovulation is fine, also test to check your hormone level is correct and get semen analysis for your husband, also test for any other medical conditions.

Answered: Wed, 12 May 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor