Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

I am suffering with sudden gastric pain.

hi doctor , from past 6 years i am suffering with sudden gastric pain, this pain will be severe but only 1-2 minute. please suggest me on this
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  367
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
  User's Response
u can take the following medicines
shanka bhasma 200 mg with indukantham ghritham 2 times daily
thriphala choorna 1 tsp with honey 2 times daily
make the meals 6 times a day little by little
avoid spicy and hot food
eat plenty of indian gooseberry daily
aviod stress
can drink chilled milk
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
  User's Response
hello,see you have food habit irregular or either eating spicy firstly you do sonography for abdomen if f it normal then change of lifestyle,food habit,calm down your stress,do yoga exercise,if it having some kind of problem then concern gastroentrologist
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.What you are having is intestinal colic.It may be normal or may related to some infection,worm infestation or indigestion.Please get proper investigation done in form of ultrasound of abdomen,blood counts etc.Avoid provocative foods which are known to cause pain.Please talk to your doctor.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have chronic gastritis or hyper acidity.
As it is for long time it should be evaluated.
Go for ultra sound.
Go for ECG as many a time coronary pain gives stomach pain type picture,
Avoid fried,chillies and junk food.Take more milk,butter milk
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor