Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from tubocolosis in my fallopian tube

I am 23 year old married girl I am suffering from tubocolosis in my fallopian tube i am taking AKT 4 madicine prescribed by Dr.Sanchyta das from Bokaro.Is this correct madicine for me.How much time will take place to cure these disease.My marriege date is 14th december 2004.I got one time abortion after one year marriage. Now i dont have any child.Please give me good suggestion.
Asked On : Sat, 1 May 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  454
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response

plese senad me a good sugestion

Answered: Sat, 1 May 2010
OBGYN Dr. Nilima Ghosh Hajra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you need anti tubercular treatment with multiple 4 drug regime to start with and treatment continued for 9 months to 1 yr . be under treating doctor's care and follow advice
have healthy high protein diets
Answered: Sun, 6 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Infertility Specialist Dr. Nandita Thakkar's  Response
hello sonali
Tuberculosis is very prevalent in our country
The diagnosis and initiation of the 4 drug regimen is important for complete cure
proper diet and medication are very helpful

After the complete course please check the fallopian tubes
your doctor will be able to help you in this matter

dr nandita thakkar
Answered: Tue, 8 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor