Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from nightfall, what is its medicine ?

i m a 22 yr old man and i m suffering from nightfall what is its medicine?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  401
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.Medicines are only given for disease.I do not think you are having any.Our body continuously make sperm in testis.usually sperms along with some fluids make semen.This is a continuous process after age of 14-15 in males under effect of hormones and it is natural.Usually semen gets emptied by a act of sex or masturbation.In some males there is sexual arousal in sleep and your ejaculate without your this normal and you do not need to worry.
Answered: Mon, 14 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor