Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from loose motion, please suggest me remedy for this

Sir from last two days I am suffering from loose motions with little bit of blood coming out along with stool so can you please suggest me some medicine for this which will be available in china... Yours' Faithfully SAMESWAR JENA,Student
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jun 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  495
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
you can take any brand of medicine containing salt of ofloxacin & orinidazole twicw daily depending upon your weight & age after consultation with doctor.Disclaimer
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Mohan Kumar's  Response
dear semeswar,
your detail on the condition is not sufficient to come to a diagnosis. what color is the blood in your stools, how much blood have you lost, are you on any anti coagulant medication etc. are very important to know. bleeding no matter how small in the gi tract is to be taken seriously. it is better to visit a doctor there in china.

thank you.
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello..‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’.
you need to consult you doctor immediately.. blood in stool should not be taken lightly..
add one tsf sugar and a pinch of salt to 1 glass of water and drink it frequently..
keep yourself hydrated hv a light diet eat fruits..
avoid oily spicy fried and non-veg foods
wishing you good health..
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor