Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from hair fall. Tell me the medical treatment

im suffering from hair fall.....its almost one inch a part of my head , i want to ask for medical treatment or any suggestions from you..thank you
Asked On : Sun, 21 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  235
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello Mr ,

welcome to Health Care Magic Forum,

if you want to really know the best treatment for hairloss is "HOMOEOPATHIC treatment "
,this will not only help you to stop your hairloss but will find growth as well
homoeopathic medicnes will surely treat the exact cause in your body and if you start treatment at early stages of hairloss you can get good results , for more info you can write down to( dr
Answered: Wed, 19 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor