Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from gynecomastia

Dear doc, I am a 28 yrs male, my height is 5 feet 8 inch , i weigh 105 kg. I am suffring from male breast (gynecomastia). My thyroid levels are normal (t3,t4, tsh ). People (specially girls) make fun of me becouse of my huge breast. I am still single at age of 28 although most of my friends even have kids now. Please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  294
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, first you should rule out cause of gynacomestea, it may be due to gonadal hormon imbalance. you should get blood test for testosteron n other gonadal hormon. discuss it with your doc n start proper treatment. it can be cure by medical or surgical treatment, consult with your doc n do as per his advise.
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor