Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from circumcision from past 3 months. Can u sugest the better way for surgery?

hello doctor , iam suffreing circumciion 4m past 3 months , is it will be cured i consult dr. he said the when infection arise in penis he said to cut front skin itseems and at that moment sugar also will rise itseems again it will come to normal itsems is it fact can u sugest the better way for surgery
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to HCM
thanks for the query
your condition is called phimosis
you may have repeated infections due to increase blood sugar level
so try to control your blood sugar level by diet modification and regular exercise
circumcision is surgical treatment for it
its a minor and safe surgery
so you can go for it under consultation of the surgeon
take care

Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor