Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from Hemorrhoids from last three weeks, what should I do ?

Hello I am suffering from hemorrhoids from last three weeks. i went to doctor but no result at all. they give me daflon 500 and dolget and suppositories to in insert rectum. this is the second doctor and me taking medicine from last two weeks. but no relief. should i go to surgery or go to other doctor. please tell me i m so scare all of this. now also feeling pain.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  262
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to h & m,

the intense pain in anus can be manage by using homeo medicines. and the size of haemoroids can be decreased gradually by using homeopathy you can use belladona 1m, 3 doses in doses. (one dose =5pills) to relief from pain.

Take care.
Answered: Sun, 16 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor