Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from Alopecia, had bulging discs and bowel problems

I'm a 33 year old woman, just been diagonosed with C5/C6 Bulging discs, and mild canal stenosis. I'm wondering just how mild it can be if I have been having hand problems for many years now and can no longer write or draw. Sometimes I have really bad pain in my legs, or when walking bad cramps and my leg or legs feel like they are going to give out. I also have had hair loss , slow hair growth and vitamin B12 deficiency . Also there have been at least 5 episodes of Bowel prob. I do have other physical conditons, symptoms. I was wondering why there is no referral to a specialist? At what point does this all become an emergency? I'm in horrible pain now. But mainly I just want to have long hair again.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Sep 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  183
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello and wellcome to healthcare magic ,the fall of your hair is due to the side effect of the drugs you would have taken as some drugs for example antibiotics which cause
change in flora and loss in vitamins so you suffer with deficiency of vitamin b complex
and change of flora -(because every organ has its own flora)so take vitamin b comlex and vitamin e for preventing loss of hair,take care
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor