Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I am not able to hear outside sound during eating. Do i need to worry ?

assala mo alicom. i am 21 years old ( male) . i am suffering the hearing problem .when i eat food during eating time i can not hear any outside sound except own eating sound only i hear eating sound . during the winter season yellow fluid come out from inside ear .during this time i feel very depress i can not study also not possible to memorize . sometimes i feel that it attack the brain
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

You need to consult your ENT specialist for this, as you require a thorough ear examination. There can be a perforation in the ear drum through which the yellow fluid comes out during a bout of infection or there can be fluid inside the eardrum which is causing you the hearing problem. Both of which requires a clinical examination.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor