Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

I am having swelling in penis and the pain increases while ejaculating. What is the remedy ?

Hi, I am 25 yrs old married men, my married life is going well. but recently i am getting swelling to my penins from inner side ( behind the top of penins) . its almost looks like a ring where the outer skin can get stuck once rach there, and when the skin covers complete penis its looks like round at top....and these days its getting hard and hard. If i do not ejaculate it errect like anything so i have to ejaculate...but then the swelling increases, Please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  122
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, most coomon cause of swelling is phemosis n due to any other infection. you should consult with surgeon n do as per his advise , do not worry this is curable.
Answered: Sat, 3 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor