Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I am having horrible stomach pains, how to get rid of it ?

I have Chiari Malformation type 1 and had the decompression brain surgery and now im have having horrible stomach pains and my stomach doctor cant find anything wrong with it. do you think the stomach pains are in relations to the Chiari?
Mon, 10 Oct 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
please someone try and answer my question for me..the stomach pain has been going on for a while and its getting worse,and i was finally feeling better after surgery. thank you very much
Critical Care Specialist Dr. Prashant's  Response
Yes you can het relief of this pain by regular guarded Pain relief medicines and for this you have to contact Pain clinician.
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Apparently there is no relation of your stomach pains with chiari malformation and it's surgery.But your treating doctor is in best position to answer your question as he knows you and your current treatment you are undergoing.Good
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor