Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I am having ear blockage with pain, what should be the treatment ?

Already a month, my ear always pain in my right ears. The pain is like a needle stab my quit pain. can dr what the problem? because half year ago, i have sensitive with my nose. Effect i cant hear cleary, my ear like blocking. So what should i do now??
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  158
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic,
First of all i could not understand your English properly.
anyways what i understood is 6 months back you had running nose and had blocking sensation in your ear. now since one month you have pain in ear.
The reason can be your eustachian tube is blocked and causing pain in your ears. you might have developed ASOM meaning development of pus in your ear (there can be collection of sterile fluid also), if you do not go to ENT specialist in time it may rupture your tympanic membrane and become chronic. so as early as possible consult an ENT surgeon who will drain the pus and put you on antibiotics and analgesics.
Answered: Wed, 13 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor