Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I am having back ache problem, how to get rid of it ?

I am having back ache problem I have consulted the doctor, he sggested to use the belt for support I am 41 years old 5ft 3 inchs and 68 kgs working as scientist, most of the time working on comuter. based on x-ray he said that back bones are getting wornout hs asked me to use some time calsium tablets
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  265
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

bones getting worn out will need calcium suppliment along with a well balanced diet and other vitamin suppliments. Use teh belt as advised for support when at work . remove when sleeping or taking bath. It really helps to stregthen and supprot the back. Do regular back muscle strenthenning exercises, take physiotherapy if needed it will help you.

Answered: Wed, 13 Jan 2010
  User's Response
Physiotherapy is helpful to strenthen the back muscles and give good relief. you can ask you treating ortho to refer you to a physio for treatment he will be able to suggest the appropiate exercises.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor