Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

I am having a problem with body odour.

I am having a problem with body odor. It seems that no matter what I eat, the smell comes through my pores for hours. If I eat chicken I smell like chicken all day, If I eat fish I smell like fish all day. Is this the sign of a bigger problem ?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  927
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, it looks as if u r suffering from olfactory hallucinations. kindly visit a psychiatrist.
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response
This has been observed in few patients. Do ur colleageus exlaim about you in similar way. Because what actually happen's is that we feel that way and in reality it is not like that. And if so, the odor may be from ur mouth and not from pores.

But there is nothing to worry about it. If it is acually bothering you, u can visit a general physcian or derrmatologist
Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor