Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

I am getting joint pain.Gide me what I need to do ?

I am getting joint pain , I consult Orthopedic doctor, he found that ASO in my blood is 600 and told that there is no guaranteen that ASO will reduced. Gide me what I need to do ?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  421
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
ASO (anti streptolysin titre) is high is inflammatory fever rheumatic fever etc.
Please mention your age, sex, symptoms.
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
I suggest you consulting with Alternative Medicine
Ayurveda medicines are oldest and most popular medicines for treating joint disorders as your ASO titre reading is high ,Ayurvedic herbal preparation will help you in controling your levels
Consult your nearest Ayurvedic doctors or write me
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor