I am farting a lot. What is the reason ?

I want to know the reason for this. I fart a lot these days. I am thin and i do not eat also too much.
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

If you do not eat then it could be the problem, farting is the gas in the stomach. How does the gas enter it, either by you swallowing the gas or due to digestion of carbohydrates in the food that you eat. So you should be swallowing some by carbonated drinks, sodas, straw use, speaking or laughing while eating etc. So avoid these. To reduce the gas avoid cabbage, cauliflower, baked beans and broccoli and also pulses. To remember one thing it is said that lot of raw fruits and vegetables shall also cause gas creation in the stomach.