• question-icon

How to treat tenderness on my right side of ribs?

i have had a tenderness on my right side near bottom of ribs on and off for 2 yrs, had and ultrasound 2 yrs ago for Gallstones and all clear. Since October 2011 its been bothering me more and more with pain going round into my back and up between shoulder blades. Went to GP after awful night 10 days ago had vomited once and had slight diarohea. Sent to Casulty where Xrays of chest and abdomen were clear, then an ultrasound came back clear, followed by an endoscopy which showed Duodenitis, follwed by a CT scan which was clear. A biopy of the Duodenum was taken and am awaiting results. Am on Nexium 40 mg for 10 days now and whilst the tenderness and discomfort near the ribs in the abdomen is not too bad the pain in my back is very persistent between the shoulders down low. I think the Drs are thining Crohns but I dont really fit the profile IMO. I am very worried and wonder what should I be asking my Dr when i return on the 30th for Biopsy results. Have you any ideas or input that could help me to help my recovery....yours sincerely M
Wed, 20 Nov 2019
Hello sir,
Needs proper history and clinical discussion, please consult on my personal app, its completely free.

http://arth.link/drortho