Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

How to treat excessive sweating under breasts ?

I am 37 and obese, I sweat excessively under and between my breasts. What can I do?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  262
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
You are suffering from Hyperhydrosis. You can apply anti Perspirant like 10 to 15% Aluminium chloride Hexahydrate cream or powder to the areas where you sweat more. Keep the area dry and clean like applying talcum powder (Dermicool) regularly and wearing loose brassiere. Exercise regularly and try reducing your weight. If this is not helping, consult a Dermatologist.
Take Care.
Answered: Thu, 24 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor