Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

How to take this lump above my ear ?

Hi. Two days ago as I was sleeping I fell off my bed. I hit my head on the corner of a table. Now I have a swollen lump just above the right ear . It hurts, but I haven t got any other medical condition . What can I try to make the lump disappear? I am 49 yo, 5 10 , 85 kg., and I m taking an anti-depressant (Sesaren XR 150 mg.).
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  154
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to HCM.
read your prob, do not worry it is due to only local inflamation.
if you feel pain , you should take pain killer along with it you should take serrtid 10mg twice a day, it reduse swelling soon.
Dr aseem
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor