Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

How to remove kids stiches marks from his face ?

hi doctors, my nephew got 2 stiches on his forehead last week when he was fell down in school, he also got 2 stiches near his eye when he was 3 years old but now he is 6 years old, so plz tell me best cream to remove the stiches marks from his face . thanks. raja.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  480
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
hi fawad;
As your nephew is young it will fade away over years;but stitch marks don't go away easily.still if you are in India try applying a homoeopathic ointment of Calendula for long period.
Answered: Fri, 11 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi! fawad,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
fawad,it would be very difficult to completely vanish a scar mark,but it would fade gradually with time .But if the scar is very wide then you can consult a plastic surgeon who would excise it and make it smaller.If the scar is too red then you can also go for PDL laser which too can soften a scar and reduce its appearance. You can use contraxtubex cream over the area twice a day to soften it a bit.This you would get in any medical store.Better to consult a dermatologist before taking a decision.
take care,
Answered: Fri, 11 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor