Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

How to reduce the weight ?

Hi, doctor I (Dev)am 27 year old male my hight is 5.9 and weight 83 kg. I have to reduce my fat from belly, please suggest me some food plan & exercise. thank you
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  180
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Devendra,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.As per your height your weight must fall in the range of 67 to 72 kilos. You need to firstly set a long term goal of weight loss. It is ideal to lose about maximum of 4 kilos per month. Beyond this is not healthy. There is no exercise to spot reduce your tummy only. I would suggest you to do some jogging or you may even run on a treadmill. Also include some muscle training. Instead of using the lift use stairs. Avoid all junk food, sodas, carbonated drinks sweets, pastries. Switch to slim milk, brown rice, oil free chapattis and fresh fruits and vegetables. Do not lose heart if you do not lose weight fast. You must not give up and remember weight loss is achievable. Take care
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor