Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

How to reduce fat in obesity ?

I am a girl. My age is 12 year and my weight is 50 kg .I am very much obese. i do many exercises but I am not able to reduce my fat please tell me how can I reduce my fat?
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  180
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
welcome to health care magic
to reduce weight gain
try to have diet control first
do some yoga excercises ..which will help u to control weight but regularly
if possible go for a walk in the morning
rest try to change your life style and stay away from alochol,drugs,cigerrate
Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query bhoomika.It is good that you are wake up to the issue.First of all you should get your thyroid checked.At times deficiency of this hormone can lead to this.Apart from please talk help of your doctor and dietitian in planning to reduce weight.Loosing weight is not very easy and at times frustrating,so you need to have disciplined approach.bye.
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor