Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

How to recover a frenulum tear ?

Hi, i am a 21 year old engaged guy who is having some sharp painful issues with my penis. About 6 months ago i was having sex with my fiance and felt some pain on my penis but decided to carry on until i was through. On inspection, i notice that there was a tear on the frenulum.....(banjo string). it healed after a week but everytime i have sex there is a small tear again. i dont know why and it really hurts to the point that i am even hiding away from sex. is there a way in which this problem can be solved urgently without circumcision? If my foreskin is not pulled back extremely slowly,there is this sharp pain in an instant that makes me really afraid to touch it. I really want to rectify the problem before i marry in feburary. what are my options here?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Nov 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello and welcome to health care magic forum ,please apply compound benzoin tincture for 3-4 days and do sex with condoms for 7 days,take care

Answered: Tue, 15 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor