Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

How to prevent folliculitis ?

i have blackheads and acne(or maybe just bumps) around my crotch area, my friends said that its follicultis, but i m not sure, is there anyway i can get rid of them, they re just so ugly.. -- i am a female, 22, 163cm, 76kg, asian, --
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  350
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
thanks for query
what are black heads
answer:Blackheads are caused by excess oils that have accumulated in duct of the sebaceous glands. This can be due to excess make-up or an excess build up of oil (secreted from the face). The excess accumulation causes the natural bacteria to multiply and cause the blackhead to appear.
you would use acnetix,acne detox,acjuva,biodermagon,
solution:Depending on your skin condition, and the severity of blackheads, there are treatments and methods which can be followed to remove the distasteful little buggards.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Your friends may be right.In this area due to high moisture this can happen.Please maintain good local hygiene and keep area clean by regular shaving and in case of redness or pain ,please consult your primary care physician.You may need a course of antibiotics oral and topical both.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor