Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

How to make burnt skin look normal and make small holes invisible ?

Hi, I have applied garlic on my cheecks and got my skin burnt and peeled around 3 months back.Now my skin is creamish to pinkish colour and have unevn skin in this area.It looks awkward.Please tell me some remedy to make my skin look as normal skin in the affected area.I consulted dermatologist but he said we cannot say about the skin.It may cure naturally but it is already 3 months.Please tell me the solution so that my skin heal soon as normal skin.How to make my skin even look so that the small holes are make invisible in that affected area
Asked On : Tue, 16 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  149
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
If the damage to the skin was deep then there is slim chance of return to normal colour due to scar formation. The only option left will be skin grafting which will help to restore normal skin texture and tone. You will need to discuss with a Plastic surgeon if there is no improvement in 2 months time.
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor