How to increase sperm count?

I am 32 years old, i got married three months before. i have noticied that i am ejaculating very less sperm (1-2 ml) but it is solid (very thick). i am scared whether i can give birth to a baby or not?

I have suffered in leptospirosis and treated for 3 months (3 years back).

I have taken medicine for fair hall controll (finpecia tablet taken for 1 year from Mar 2009 to May 2010).

Please clarify my doubt.

Senthilkumar
Fri, 19 Jul 2019
Psychologist 's  Response

Quantity of semen has nothing to do with the quality. If you are in doubt about your sperm's ability, get it checked in a lab and get satisfied.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. K. V. Anand, Psychologist