Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

How to increase penis size?

hi i am unmarried, my erection is good and leak out is good. but my penis is small, wat i can do to improve my penis size. i know i cant satisify a women with such a small penis. is there any tablets or syrup to improve the size of penis. atleast any exercises. i have a good ht and wt also, but only my penis is small.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Oct 2009
Answers:  16 Views:  10799
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
I think you can do some exercises which i heard of from my friend. I did not try because I have no problem of that sort. Of course even my friend did not get huge benefit. I shall ask my friend about them and post them here for you. Do not get depressed with the small penis
Answered: Sun, 18 Oct 2009
  User's Response
my friend had one idea, he made hole in the bed and hung his dick through the hole with a stone tied to it for 6 months. after 6 months he had his doubled the length of his dick, you also try and let us no after 6 months what happened.
Answered: Sun, 18 Oct 2009
  User's Response
You dumb fellow, i asked my problem, but you are making fun of it. if you know the answers then comment or shut up everything
Answered: Sun, 18 Oct 2009
  User's Response
Hi dude not to worry, he just kidding you, be relaxed there are penile stretchers or extenders which increases the size. but from my knowledge its only the proper erection and good amount of sperms which matters to start females, not the size.
Answered: Sun, 18 Oct 2009
  User's Response

HI  I am Married boy age 25th year ... and i want to know that My penice size are 6 inch and I want to Increse this size max 2-3 inches can it possible ....?

And how to Increse that.

Reply soon : .

Answered: Mon, 26 Oct 2009
  User's Response

i want increse my penis size 2 or  3 inches , what i want to do


Answered: Tue, 24 Nov 2009
  User's Response

hi this is raja. i have hepatitis.  wat shold i donow

Answered: Mon, 15 Mar 2010
  User's Response
Answered: Fri, 4 Jun 2010
  User's Response
u should Huck one stone in your penis
Answered: Fri, 4 Jun 2010
  User's Response
Andropenis for penis enlargement and penis curvature correction (peyronies disease).

The Andropenis Gold device is the only male enlargement device that is actually made by a genuine medical company, namely Andromedical. Be wary of the huge amount of scams out there such as "penis enlargement" pills patches and lotions as biologically, there is no possibility that those methods can work. Andropenis uses the principal of traction which has been widely accepted and used in the medical field and upon reading the studies done on Andropenis my proffesional opinion is that they are real, and the device and it's principal would work. Perhaps not overnight, but it would work.

Be weary of some other devices our there with catchy names and packages that come with, after having reviewed and asking for some in depth studies from them, as they usually claim a lot not one other brand of penis enlarger (other than Andropenis) has actually got back to me or provided me with thier supposed doctors approval or scientific clinical studies. You don't want to be spending hundreds for a medical device not made by a medical company so do your homework.

A site I came across with some detailed yet simple information on the Andropenis is


Dr Rangyior
Answered: Sun, 26 Sep 2010
  Anonymous's Response
girl first time sex check please help me
Answered: Mon, 27 Sep 2010
  User's Response
can it be handy for penis enlargement to hang on a light weight with it. It works or not if i do it for six month
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum,
look there is no medicine to increase the penis size, and listen one thing carefully that penis size has no effect on sexual life at all, u can satisfy any women even with small penis size of 2 inch. so just forget about this and enjoy.
Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response
Dear Friend,

Penis size has nothing much to do with sexual satisfaction. There are hardly drugs, lotions to improve the size. There are prosthetic implants that can increase the size. But advisable not to go for this.

Please get yourself out from this thought process, this might help a lot.
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

 2 users find this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
You can use the original honny til six month, It will be work and u have to controll any kind of bad habits. thank u.
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Khaleel Ahmed.Manik's  Response
A study published in BMC Women's Health surveyed women's preferences concerning penis size and concluded that width rather than length is a more important factor of sexual stimulation.

Similar results were found in a cover story published in Psychology Today,which surveyed 1,500 readers (about 2/3 women) about male body image. Many of the women were not particularly concerned with penis size and over 71% thought men overemphasized the importance of penis size and shape. Generally, the women polled cared more about width than men thought, and less about length. ...the number one reason women preferred a thicker penis was that it was more satisfying during intercourse.

so even a 2 inch pennis which can enlarge to 3-4 inches on erection is enough to satisfy ur partner.
Answered: Sun, 15 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

 2 users find this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor