Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

How to increase height at 19 years of age ?

hiii sir im 19 years old and my height is 5 feet i want to increse my height by 4 to 5 inches hw is it possible?is it possible with the help of pills???
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
There are no medicines, pills, lotions to increase height. You have already reached 19 years means almost all bones in the body have fused and cannot grow anymore. You can lose weight to be fit and appear taller. Change your posture, stand straight, avoid hunch. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, drink plenty of water. Do regular exercise to keep fit.
Answered: Wed, 20 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor