How to improve my son s growth?

My son is 8yrs old and 21kgs. He feels tired fast. Since childhood his weight gain has been slow.Earlier he could not eat normal amount of meals at one time and always felt nauseated.Pl. do suggest if we need to follow anything medically to strengthen him and improve his growth.
Tue, 15 Apr 2014
thanks for your query...the ost common cause of poor apetite and tierdness in childhood is anaemia.so yoy have to check his hemoglobin level and do a complete blood count and ESR.it will give valuable indications towards any worm infestation or chronic diseases.another common condition is tuberculosis..to rule out that we have to do an xray,skin test and blood test.if all these investigations are normal,you need not worry.just give him plenty of fruits,veges,and proteinacous food.hope you find this information usefull.thank you.