How to handle a burning sensation in the skin caused after a nasal surgery?

Hello I had a nasal surgery feb 11 and had a catheter in during surgery.I was not aware of it and when I came home couldnt pee.Then I got a nasty bladder infection and that is when I was told I was cathed.In the meantime being hard to pee and pushing I developed hemmorids Back to emerg for bleeding rectum.After 3 scopes in 4 days that is under control.I have a grade 3 prolapse recticile,endocile and cysticile.The last few days my legs from my hips down feel like they are on fire.It hurts to touch the skin and it is right into the toes.I asked the suregon who did the scope and he said its out of his feild go back to emerg.
Tue, 26 Nov 2019

The pain from the hips down the legs seem to be related to sciatica pain. I suggest using anti inflammatory medication such as Ibuprofen 400 mg to relieve the pain. I also recommend to do gentle stretching exercises for relieve.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi