How to get pregnant with a boy?

Hi, THis is Gomathi, I have two girl babies and that two was cesarean and i have done with family planning. Now I would like to have boy baby. Is there any ways to get the boy baby?could you please tell me.it is very impartent in my life to go furthur.
Thu, 10 Apr 2014
hi,welcome to healthcare magic forum.There is no such way to get male or female baby ,its all depends on your husband because he contains x and y chromosomes and female contains two x chromosomes .so if one X of female fertilize with male's X then you will get a female baby.when X of female fertilize with male's Y you will get male baby.so you have only 2 X chromosome so you are not responsible for that.