Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

How to get cured from Dysmenorrhea and become pregnant?

Hi, I had gone through your menstrual articles and as per the symptoms i guess i amhaving Dysmenorrhea(severe crampy abdominal pain). we are even trying for Pregnancy but it's not happening.I am little worried abt preganancy.I am using Homeopathy medicine for this menstrual pain. How to get cured from Dysmenorrhea and become pregnant? Please suggest some alternatives. Thanks, Usha
Asked On : Mon, 17 Aug 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  1048
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
Usha i think you wanted to consult a can do so from the top of this page by clicking the Live Chat with a doctor button.As you know painful mens have no clear cut treatment and it can be clinically managed by using medicine and diet modification.Many women have this problem till their mid twenties and after that it gets well on its own.Getting pregnant should not be an issue even with painful mens but in case you have read something serious anywhere, you may want to check with a doctor online or visit your gyne.
Answered: Tue, 18 Aug 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor