Owl Image

How to avoid a pregnancy if i had a sex on the 14th day of my period ?

hi sir/mam , i have sex on 14 day --of my start of period and taken a levonorgestrel tablet BP 1.5 mg (misstake pill) 42 hours later ,,so what is the chances to avoid pregency? hi sir/mam , i have sex on 14 day --of my start of period and taken a levonorgestrel tablet BP 1.5 mg (misstake pill) 42 hours later ,,so what is the chances to avoid pregnant? or i am 100% safe to avoid pregnant in this time? age --22 years , female , no medical history or any treatment history.
Tue, 10 May 2011